Monday, January 10, 2011

One glare, two stares- Introducing: Joanna Rae


Dear all, may I firstly add that it is a extreme pleasure and appreciation to be involved and to represent my photography work with the delightful man as Feso. 

Feso to me is an inspiring man who is a leader in himself, has brought me a flare of inspiration, talent and innovation by knowing him and for most, Feso has given me an invaluable experience of his home country with facts and points of interests, culturally. 

Jae Rae Photography teaming up with Feso Bright has introduced showing my photographs on a 'one photo, once week' showcase. 

Involving one photo once a week gives a grasp on detailing the picture itself as well as representing the photo for enough time to see it.



For showing works that will range from photo shoots that I have done in collaborating with Nigerian people in Dundee Scotland to photo-shoots of different nationalities.

I end on this note, that I would like to thank Feso for this opportunity and wish each and every one of you, a happy and prosperous new year.

Regards,

Joanna



NUTSHELL:
The Mix: Oil and Water! is very proud to have Joanna Rae on the blog as a Global Analyst- Art. She is a very imaginative, innovative and highly talented artist- I must add. As she has indicated we will be showcasing a Photo of the week; with light commentary.  In as much as a majority of the blog is focused on Oil & Gas, Energy & Extractive Industries, other segments such as Art will play a key role in ensuring that the blog achieves some mainstream balance and keeps touch with the reality of the world in which we live. Art is very much a central aspect of that world; in fact, where would our world be without Art today? A showcase of Joanna's work on this blog will prove the case for a definition of Art integrated in photography; creating a canvas of different creatures of beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment