Friday, December 17, 2010

So I have a new blog

Hi,

Oil and Gas, Economic Policy, Business, Strategy, Venture Philanthropy and News are the very core secular aspects of my life and I am keen to help channel and share information on these areas of endeavour. We all are mostly on Facebook, Twitter, Blackberry and all sorts of wonder devices and inventions of our time which allow boundless information sharing.

I have no new invention but only a knack for writing, sharing information and thoughts on front burner issues of the day. It is my desire to use this blog to enrich the discourse on all the aforementioned areas of endeavour and channel some people to the right information. The blog will largely contain articles written by other people with links to the main websites, however I may make my comments so as to stimulate discussion or to offer a critque. From time to time, I will put up entire pieces with my views and analyses.

The fact is that we are all in the mix! Oil and water never mix as we all know but they may co-occupy a space...say an oil reservoir. Thus you will find me raising issues on venture philanthropy and the next moment I may talk about oil and gas; then again, you might find me writing about economics and policy within a particular context. Some of these topics may not complement each other however you will appreciate that in life, everything is connected one way or the other; let's call it the 'butterfly effect'. Let's however seperate the oil from the water as we explore what the world is saying about a variety of burning issues.

So I have a new blog!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment