Sunday, May 22, 2011

PHOTO OF THE WEEK: Yup, that's me.......!!!



.Reflections:
.
.
.
What do I know?..

How much mastery do I really possess in all this Chaos.. 

Before you say Jack Robinson..

The Oil prices smashes through the $100 roof..

In another fell swoop of a Tsunami..

The prices come tumbling down again..

I am the Oil and Gas Company..

I wake up one morning in Nigeria..

To find that my OML's are actually not mine..

I wake up in Russia one Morning..

Only to find that my share-swap deal with Rosneft is off for now..

I wake up another Morning in Nigeria..

To find that the land on which I site $Billions of facilities..

Isn't exactly mine..

I thought I could master the Porters 5-Forces..

I thought I had my PEST all figured out..

But I have made one great discovery..

In this world of Chaos..

That no matter how much money I throw at Chaos..

I cannot be the master of it..

I am not so big afterall..

Now take a look at that little boy..

Staring down the winding pathway..

Yup, that's Me..!!!
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment